is a UK-based cheminformatics software company, whose management team offer a wealth of experience in the development of software, databases and publications for chemical and pharmaceutical research.
Areas of expertise include:
- Chemical Representation & Search
- Fingerprinting & Dictionary Generation
- Clustering & Cluster Analysis
- Diversity Analysis
- Markush Structures & Combinatorial Libraries
- Chemistry File Format Conversion
- Project Planning and Management
- QA, Documentation and Testing
- Chemistry Literature Abstracting and Database Development
Although our software product range, including fingerprinting and clustering algorithms, chemical representation and format interchange software, Torus and the Markush Toolkit was transferred to Lhasa Limited during 2015, our cheminformatics expertise can be applied to your specific project needs under a consultancy arrangement (see Consultancy).